Kinder Krowns Hands-on Workshop: San Diego 3/21/2019
The aim of this course is to provide participants with the tools and knowledge to lessen the learning curve with all-ceramic, zirconia pediatric crowns. Our Board Certified Pediatric Dentists present over 40 case examples and follow-ups (the good, the bad and the ugly) to help you avoid common pitfalls they’ve experienced and get you on the path to success. During the hands-on portion of the course, attendees will prepare melamine anterior and posterior teeth on a typodont to accept zirconia pediatric crowns.
• Indications & contraindications
• Preparation and seating techniques
• Common pitfalls, material properties
• Surface treatments
• Luting options
• Compare and contrast zirconia pediatric crowns
Why attend our workshop?
• Increase your efficiency
• Learn how to identify problem areas
• Avoid common pitfalls
$349 - Resident/Faculty
$749 - Private Practice