Kinder Krowns Hands-on Workshop: Salt Lake City 12/5/2020
The aim of this course is to provide participants with the tools and knowledge to lessen the learning curve with all-ceramic, zirconia pediatric crowns. Our Board Certified Pediatric Dentists present over 40 case examples and follow-ups (the good, the bad and the ugly) to help you avoid common pitfalls they’ve experienced and get you on the path to success. During the hands-on portion of the course, attendees will prepare melamine anterior and posterior teeth on a typodont to accept zirconia pediatric crowns.
• Indications & contraindications
• Preparation and seating techniques
• Common pitfalls, material properties
• Surface treatments
• Luting options
• Compare and contrast zirconia pediatric crowns
Why attend our workshop?
• Maximize your confidence going into your first case
• Avoid the common technique pitfalls and learn practical steps to avoid them
• Grasp how to handle multi-unit and complex cases
• Review several well documented case examples followed through to exfoliation
• Learn how to identify where to reduce when your not achieving a passive fit
• Pick up tips to reduce your chair-side time
• Nail the Ideal preparation
$349 - Resident/Faculty
$749 - Private Practice
*Private Practice Registration includes a Kinder Krowns Introductory Kit or hotel accommodations, your choice.
THIS IS WHY WE DO,
WHAT WE DO.
Courtyard by Marriott
Salt Lake City Downtown
REST AND RECHARGE IN
DOWNTOWN SALT LAKE CITY HOTEL.
Enjoy a successful stay at Courtyard Salt Lake City Downtown. Rest up for a productive day in our stylish rooms and suites, equipped with free Wi-Fi, smart TVs, large workspaces, and plush Marriott bedding. Satisfy your appetite at the Bistro, our onsite restaurant serving healthy breakfast and dinner options, Starbucks® coffee, and evening cocktails. You can also explore local downtown restaurants near our hotel, including Valter’s Osteria, Squatters Pub, Park Cafe, and Red Iguana. During your stay, enjoy easy access to popular Salt Lake City destinations like Vivint Arena, Salt Palace Convention Center, Temple Square, and the Utah State Capitol. Our location 20 minutes from Salt Lake City International Airport also makes our event venues a stylish, convenient choice for your next business meeting, wedding, or special occasion. For business, pleasure, and anything else that brings you to town, experience a fulfilling stay at Courtyard Salt Lake City Downtown.
EXPLORE THINGS TO DO IN SALT LAKE CITY NEAR THE HOTEL