Zirconia Kinder Krowns® – Ceramic Pediatric Crowns
Just as in adult dentistry, the demand for cosmetic services and esthetic restorations in pediatric dentistry is increasing annually. To answer this demand, more and more dentists are turning to zirconia as their material of choice. Zirconia Kinder Krowns offer esthetics, durability and biocompatibility that no other material on the market can offer.
Why does my child need a crown?
Since the enamel of baby teeth is thinner than that of permanent teeth, decay can spread rapidly between teeth. Crowns can be used not only to save the decayed tooth, but can also help prevent the spread of decay and infection to other areas of the mouth or body. Crowns restore a tooth's shape, size, and function.
Why restore pediatric teeth?
It's natural for a child's baby teeth to eventually fall out and leave room for permanent teeth. However, when baby teeth are extracted early because of decay or damage, there can be serious consequences. Baby teeth are important because they:
• Help to guide permanent teeth into place
• Allow children to chew their food
• Act as space holders for permanent teeth
• Help with speech development
Why choose Zirconia Kinder Krowns?
Zirconia Kinder Krowns® were seamlessly designed to combine ease of placement (less time in the operatory) with unrivaled esthetics. Zirconia Kinder Krowns mimics the appearance of real teeth and allows light and color from the adjacent natural to pass through its surface and refract. This material property and manufacturing technique allows Zirconia Kinder Krowns to blend in quite well with the natural dentition.
• Chemical and Stain Resistance
• Maintain oral health with proper brushing habits.
• Avoid biting and/or chewing on hard food like candy or ice
• Safeguard against trauma or force to teeth
• Refrain from chewing sticky substances such as candy
• See a dentist twice a year for check-ups and cleanings
TAKE YOUR ESTHETICS TO THE NEXT LEVEL™
Need Help? Please call us at: 877-557-6967