Kinder Krowns Hands-on Workshop: Minneapolis 9/19/2020
The aim of this course is to provide participants with the tools and knowledge to lessen the learning curve with all-ceramic, zirconia pediatric crowns. Our Board Certified Pediatric Dentists present over 40 case examples and follow-ups (the good, the bad and the ugly) to help you avoid common pitfalls they’ve experienced and get you on the path to success. During the hands-on portion of the course, attendees will prepare melamine anterior and posterior teeth on a typodont to accept zirconia pediatric crowns.
• Indications & contraindications
• Preparation and seating techniques
• Common pitfalls, material properties
• Surface treatments
• Luting options
• Compare and contrast zirconia pediatric crowns
Why attend our workshop?
• Maximize your confidence going into your first case
• Avoid the common technique pitfalls and learn practical steps to avoid them
• Grasp how to handle multi-unit and complex cases
• Review several well documented case examples followed through to exfoliation
• Learn how to identify where to reduce when your not achieving a passive fit
• Pick up tips to reduce your chair-side time
• Nail the Ideal preparation
$349 - Resident/Faculty
$749 - Private Practice
*Private Practice Registration includes a Kinder Krowns Introductory Kit or hotel accommodations, your choice.
7505 Highway 7, Suite 100
St. Louis Park, MN 55426
THIS IS WHY WE DO,
WHAT WE DO.
Kinder Krowns Headquarters
Saint Louis Park, MN
EXPLORE THINGS TO DO IN MINNEAPOLIS NEAR OUR OFFICE
Experience live sports and entertainment at Xcel Energy Center, home of the NHL's Minnesota Wild