Kinder Krowns Joint Hands-on Workshop @ Tufts 1/29/2020
The aim of this course is to provide participants with the tools and knowledge to lessen the learning curve with all-ceramic, zirconia pediatric crowns. During the hands-on portion of the course, attendees will prepare melamine anterior and posterior teeth on a typodont to accept zirconia pediatric crowns.
• Indications & contraindications
• Preparation and seating techniques
• Common pitfalls, material properties
• Surface treatments
• Luting options
• Compare and contrast zirconia pediatric crowns
Why attend our workshop?
• Maximize your confidence going into your first case
• Avoid the common technique pitfalls and learn practical steps to avoid them
• Grasp how to handle multi-unit and complex cases
• Learn how to identify where to reduce when your not achieving a passive fit
• Pick up tips to reduce your chair-side time
• Nail the Ideal preparation
Date: Wednesday, 1/29/2020
Time: 4:30PM - 7PM
There is no registration fee.
*In conjunction with the hands-on training and seminar will be donating Kinder Krowns Kits (pre-veneered anteriors, zirconia anteriors & zirconia posteriors) to each program valued at over $3000.
One Kneeland Street
Room 1411 (14th floor)
Boston, Massachusetts 02111