Kinder Krowns Hands-on Workshop: Charleston 10/19/19
The aim of this course is to provide participants with the tools and knowledge to lessen the learning curve with all-ceramic, zirconia pediatric crowns. Our Board Certified Pediatric Dentists present over 40 case examples and follow-ups (the good, the bad and the ugly) to help you avoid common pitfalls they’ve experienced and get you on the path to success. During the hands-on portion of the course, attendees will prepare melamine anterior and posterior teeth on a typodont to accept zirconia pediatric crowns.
• Indications & contraindications
• Preparation and seating techniques
• Common pitfalls, material properties
• Surface treatments
• Luting options
• Compare and contrast zirconia pediatric crowns
Why attend our workshop?
• Maximize your confidence going into your first case
• Avoid the common technique pitfalls and learn practical steps to avoid them
• Grasp how to handle multi-unit and complex cases
• Review several well documented case examples followed through to exfoliation
• Learn how to identify where to reduce when your not achieving a passive fit
• Pick up tips to reduce your chair-side time
• Nail the Ideal preparation
$349 - Resident/Faculty
$749 - Private Practice
*Private Practice Registration includes a Kinder Krowns Introductory Kit or hotel accommodations, your choice.
THIS IS WHY WE DO,
WHAT WE DO.
Courtyard by Marriott
EXPERIENCE LUXURY AND SOUTHERN HOSPITALITY AT
THE COURTYARD CHARLESTON WATERFRONT HOTEL
This newly renovated downtown Charleston waterfront hotel is located minutes from the historic district of Charleston, SC. Unique among hotels in downtown Charleston, guests can experience stunning views of the Ashley River, unwinding on our beautiful terrace, swimming in the outdoor waterfront pool, relaxing by their fire pit or whirlpool, or resting in their spacious guest room. One of few waterfront hotels in Charleston, their hotel sits along the beautiful Ashley River and is a short drive from the city's top destinations including; the shopping on King St., downtown market, historic plantations, and military parks.
EXPLORE THINGS TO DO IN CHARLESTON NEAR THE HOTEL