CUSPTIP OF THE WEEK: Magnify Your Dental MarketingMegan Kors
Online new patient experience is driving growth in practice startups and established practices that are willing to reevaluate what it’s like to be on the other side of the screen, searching for a new dentist.
Even minor online obstacles will cause patients to go back into searching mode and look for someone else.
What barriers are you putting up before they even get to your door?
- Do you have quality reviews? More than the competition?
- Is your practice personality front and center when they visit your website?
- Is your website easy to navigate on mobile devices?
- Can new patient appointments be booked online and without speaking with someone?
- Do you use text for confirmation and recall?
- Are people that call being put on hold or do they have to wait? Do people ever hang up?
- What hurdles are you making patients jump through?
Contact Scott Childress and the team at Magnify to discuss a custom for you marketing needs. Visit our website for a free online presence evaluations.