Nashville – 11/11/2017
$349.00 – $749.00
The aim of this course is to provide participants with the tools and knowledge to lessen the learning curve with all-ceramic, zirconia pediatric crowns. The didactic session will cover the indications, contraindications, preparation and seating techniques, common pitfalls, material properties, surface treatments, luting agents and case examples. During the hands-on portion of the course, attendees will prepare melamine anterior and posterior teeth on a typodont to accept zirconia pediatric crowns. Instructors will be circulating to provide one-on-one direction, feedback and to answer questions. Diamond burs, high-speed hand pieces, zirconia crowns and a typodont will be supplied for the hands-on session.
$349.00 for RESIDENTS/FACULTY
- – Overview the history of zirconia in dentistry
- – Look at the indications and contraindications for zirconia pediatric crowns
- – Learn the material properties of YTZ – Yttria-Stabilized Zirconia
- – Evaluate the visual and physical effects of different surface treatments on zirconia pediatric crowns
- – Learn how zirconia restorations are fabricated and the pros/cons of each technique
- – Learn the proper preparation and seating techniques associated with zirconia pediatric crowns
- – Review the suggested luting agents and cementation procedures for zirconia pediatric crowns
- – Gain an understanding of how to properly handle, adjust and sterilize zirconia pediatric crowns
- – Compare and contrast zirconia pediatric crowns currently available
Private Practice, Resident/Faculty
|Need hotel accommodations?||
Didactic Session: 8:00AM
Hands-on Session: 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Returns and Exchanges
Kinder Krowns® are backed by a 100% replacement guarantee on returned, fractured crowns. Any un-used, restock-able (current generation) products returned within 90 days receive a complete refund or credit on your account.
- Beyond 90 days, a restocking fee will apply if restock-able.
- Return crowns in a padded box