Chicago – 4/21/2018
$349.00 – $749.00
The aim of this course is to provide participants with the tools and knowledge to lessen the learning curve with all-ceramic, zirconia pediatric crowns. The didactic session will cover the indications, contraindications, preparation and seating techniques, common pitfalls, material properties, surface treatments, luting agents and case examples. During the hands-on portion of the course, attendees will prepare melamine anterior and posterior teeth on a typodont to accept zirconia pediatric crowns. Instructors will be circulating to provide one-on-one direction, feedback and to answer questions. Diamond burs, high-speed hand pieces, zirconia crowns and a typodont will be supplied for the hands-on session.
$349.00 for RESIDENTS/FACULTY
- Overview the history of zirconia in dentistry
- Look at the indications and contraindications for zirconia pediatric crowns
- Learn the material properties of YTZ – Yttria-Stabilized Zirconia
- Evaluate the visual and physical effects of different surface treatments on zirconia pediatric crowns
- Learn how zirconia restorations are fabricated and the pros/cons of each technique
- Learn the proper preparation and seating techniques associated with zirconia pediatric crowns
- Review the suggested luting agents and cementation procedures for zirconia pediatric crowns
- Gain an understanding of how to properly handle, adjust and sterilize zirconia pediatric crowns
- Compare and contrast zirconia pediatric crowns currently available
Private Practice, Resident/Faculty
Didactic Session: 8:00AM
Hands-on Session: 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Returns and Exchanges
Kinder Krowns® are backed by a 100% replacement guarantee on returned, fractured crowns. Any un-used, restock-able (current generation) products returned within 90 days receive a complete refund or credit on your account.
- Beyond 90 days, a restocking fee will apply if restock-able.
- Return crowns in a padded box
You may cancel your course registration up to 30 days of the course start date for a full refund. Any cancellations within 30 days are not refundable, however you may use your registration fee towards future course within one calendar year from registration.
Kinder Krowns reserves the right to cancel or reschedule courses 30 days or more prior to the schedule course date. Any personal expenses incurred due to course cancellation or rescheduling are not reimbursable. Please wait to purchase flights and accommodations until meeting confirmation with course location has been sent. Course registration fees for any course cancelled will be refunded or may be used towards a future course.